Home / Malaysia to Singapore By Bus 29
Singapore makes a great destination for a weekend break from Kuala Lumpur. The luxury buses take 6 hours to cross the border and is a great way to explore Malaysia and Singapore. The 18 seater luxury buses are equipped with wifi and onboard entertainment. The ticket cost RM 65. Various way to travel to the Zoo: 1. Hop On Hop Off Bus 2. Taxi - $25 3. Bus from Orchard Road Shopping Mall. During my stay, I booked the Furama Hotel which is ideally located in the city. Here are some pictures from my visit to Clarke Quay and other places of interest in Singapore.
- Aeroline is a premier service operating between KL and Singapore
- Stopping Halfway between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- Chairlifts to Santosa Island from Harbourside Shopping Center
- Staying at Furama Riverfront in Singapore - Hotels in Furama RiverFront
- Staying at Furama Riverfront is a great expierence - Hotels in Furama RiverFront
- Catching a train in Singapore
- Orchard Road in Singapore is a great place for Shopping
- Interesting observation in the food court in Singapore Mall
- Some interesting signposts in Singapore
- Various activities to do at the Singapore Zoo
- Musa scared to be eaten alive by the Crocs
- Indian Thali in Singapore
- A beautiful building near Clarke quay