Home / Pulau Kapas Malaysia 50
Pualau Kapas is a great location for a day trip from Kuala Terengganu. The Marang jetty is located approximately 15km south of KT city. Rent a bot for RM 50 for a return trip and you can spend 3-4 hours at the beach. Snorkels can be rented at Marang Jetty for RM 15. There are a couple of chalets at the Island that can be booked as a package from the vendors at the Jetty.
- Boat Ride from Marang Jetty Kuala Terengganu to Kapas Island
- View of Kapas Island
- Calm waters of Kapas Island are ideal for swimming and snorkelling
- Accommodation at Kapas Island
- Light snacks and lunch at Kapas Island
- Kapas Island is ideal for kayaking and snorkelling
- A cafe managed by European Couple on Kapas Island
- Rent Snorkelling and Diving Equipment at Marang Jetty
- Beautiful views of Jemia Island from Kapas Island.
- Hidden beach on Pulau Kapas- Kapas Island Kuala Terengganu
- Pulau Kapas Beach - Kapas Island
- Palau Kapas main beach area
- View of Jamia Island from Pulau Kapas