Home / A U S T R A L I A / The Entrance & Toukley, NSW / Driving from Sydney to The Entrance in Central Coast NSW - Dec 21 24
A day trip from Sydney to the Central coast exploring The Entrance, Terrigal and Gosford NSW.
- Bridge Connecting The Entrance with twin town of Toukley
- Serviced Apartments on the waterfront.
- A clear sunny day at the Entrance Waterfront in December 2021
- A patrollled beach is great place to swim and enjoy watersports at the Entrance
- The Entrance Waterfront is a gate place for a weekend break.
- Beautiful Coast Views of the Entrance
- A rockpool near the Entrance Surf Club is easily accessibly from the beach
- Stopping over at the Mooney Mooney Bay for a Tea Break
- Mooney Mooney Bridge on Pacific Highway 1
- Lake Tuggerah NSW is a great place to stay near the Entrance
- Lake Tuggerah is a great place to reflect and plan your next journey :
- The Entrance Surf Club