Home / A U S T R A L I A / Southern Highlands Loop - Mittagong - Moss Vale- Macquarie Pass - Fitzroy Falls / Jamberoo Water Park in NSW 14
Jamberoo Water park is located in Kangaroo Valley approximately 45 minutes drive from Wollongong. The entry fee is $30 for adults. Enjoy the wave generators, Taipan, water slides and lots more. Great place for a day out with family.
- The wave generator at Jamberoo is a great place for water fun.
- Wave generator can create 2m waves. Great fun at Jamberoo
- Brave enough to be swolled by a Funnel Web?
- Sliding down the hill is the best part of visiting Jamberoo
- Entering the mouth of Great Tiapan
- Jamberoo Water Park in South Highlands NSW
- What to test your guts at the Funnel Web??
- Going down the steep hill is definitely the highlight of the trip to Jamberoo Park
- The wave generator at Jamberoo is a crazy place to be.
- Great fun at Jamberoo in Kangaroo Valley South of Wollongong
- Family fun at Jamberoo Water Park in Kangaroo Valley NSW
- Bob sled at the Jamberoo Water Park