Home / Kuching Sarawak / Cultural Village at Damai in Sarawak 16
The Sarawak Cultural Village is a living museum located in the Damai Beach Resort area, about 35 minutes' drive from Kuching, the capital city of Sarawak, Malaysia. The village showcases the cultural diversity of Sarawak's ethnic groups, including the Iban, Bidayuh, Orang Ulu, Penan, Melanau, Malay, and Chinese. The village is spread over 17 acres of land and features traditional houses of the various ethnic groups, complete with their unique architecture, interior design, and cultural artifacts. Visitors can witness cultural performances, participate in traditional activities, and learn about the customs and traditions of each ethnic group.
- Bunkers - accommodation near Sarawak Cultural Village
- Ozasiatraveller with a Sarawak Tribal Chief in the cultural village
- Iban House at Cultural Village at Damai Kuching
- Cultural Show at the Sarawak Cultural Village
- The jacket and clothes are woven from hair of tree barks.
- Life style of tribal in the Sarawak Cultural Village
- Replica of a longhouse in the cultural village
- Beautiful longhouse in the Sarawak Cultural Village
- Various sections of the cultural village with longhouses from all tribal groups
- ozasiatraveller at Damai - Sarawak Cultural Village
- A bamboo walkway connecting various sections of the village
- Art of traditional weapon making on display in Sarawak Cultural Village
- Life of tribal women in the cultural village