Best restaurants in Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur offers a wide range of top of the line bars, restaurants and eats outs. Here is a list of top root-top bars not to be missed
- Marinis at 57
- Cedar on
- Cedar on 15, Impiana KLCC Hotel and Spa
- Claret, Troika Sky Dining
- Sky Bar, Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Jalan Alor - Bukit Bintang
- Passage Through India
- Starhill Gallery - Bukit Bintang
- Din Tai Fung - Bukit Bintang Amazing Taiwanese dumplings
- Food Court Pavilion - Bukit Bintang
- Old China Cafe - China Town -Nonya food with ambience. Don't miss their Nyonya laksa.
- Peter Hoe - China Town - After some time in the heat and chaos of Jalan Petaling, Peter Hoe's is a cool refined setting with comfort food and good service
Places in Jalan Ampang
- Tandoori Man - Ampang The best tandoori in town.
- Zaini Satay - Ampang Experience a Malaysian tradition where the recipe has stood the test of time for more than 60 years.
- Suzi's Corner - Ampang Tender tenderloin steak and thick Kashmiri naan.
- Soo Kee - Ampang Some say the best char siew (caramelized pork) in the city
- Makan Kitchen - City Centre - A great place for new stomachs to Asian cuisine or those with only a short time to sample what's on offer in KL.
- Sky Bar - City Centre - Go for sundowners to enjoy pretty views.
- Bangsar Night Market - Bangsar - A cleaner market with lots of goodies to sample.
- Veg Fish Farm Thai Restaurant - Ampang - A green getaway out of the city. Open restaurant floating on a small lake.
- Carcosa Negara - Lake Gardens -Afternoon tea in a colonial house with beautiful gardens
- Pelita- if you want to enjoy cheap Malay food in the middle of the night. Try out Nasi Kendhar or roti channai. The food is unbelievably cheap.