The main place to visit in Malaysia with a covered area of 243sq.km and is the heart of cultural, economic and financial activities in the city. Most federal government departments have moved to Putrajaya a twin city, however, the Royal Palace Asian Negara is still located in Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia has too much to offer for an individual traveller as well as family. Depending on what activities appeal to you can chalk out your travel itineraries. There are several regions to explore. There is a vast array of options ranging from beautiful pristine beaches to mountain tops and rivers.
When planning to travel do your research for the weather as the temperature stays above 30c in most of the regions for most of the years. It can be very hot and humid for travellers not used to the humid weather.
Why Travel to Malaysia
- Malaysia is 3rd most visited country in Asia with more than 27 million visitors coming to the country.
- Malaysia offers an amazing mix of the modern metropolis as well as remote untouched wilderness.
- Malaysia offers a great network connecting all major cities. The road across Malaysia is a great way to explore this country.
- Diverse landscapes in Malaysia offers a challenge for mountain climbers ( Mount Kinabalu ), deep-sea divers (Radang & Perhentian Islands) and travellers exploring the wildlife of the tropics.
- Malaysia offers an amazing mix of food including Chinese, Nonya (Peranakan), Nasi Kandar ( Indian) and a wide range of international cuisine. Malaysia is an absolute delight for food lovers.
- Malaysia is a great country for family travel as there world-class theme parks and resorts including Legoland, Sunway Putra Resort, Lost World of Tumbun and much more
Various Regions of Malaysia explored by Ozasiatraveller