This area is the heart of business and entertainment in Kuala Lumpur. The area is nestled between three main roads:
- Jalan Raja Chulan
- Jalan Imbi
- Jalan Sultan
Things to do in Golden Triangle
- Family Fun places including Petronas Twin, The Aquarium, KLCC Park & Indoor Theme Park at Berjaya Times Square
- Enjoy nightlife by visiting the best roof-top bars including Sky Bar ( Trader's Hotel), Luna Bar, Bridge Bar, Atmosphere at 360, Sky Lounge at Ascott
- Enjoy great shopping at KLCC Suria, Berjaya Times Square, LOT 10, Sephora, Pavilion, Sungei Wang & Low Yat Plazas
- Enjoy fine dining at amazing restaurants like Mosaic ( Mandarin Oriental Hotel), Bijan, Sao Nam Fine Vietnamese, Skillet at 163 and much more
- World class accommodation for family and solo travellers at Trader's Hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Fraser Suites & Apartments, Concorde Hotel.
Some popular most online booked hotels in KLCC Include
Must do Activities
IL Lido Rooftop Bar
This is award-winning fine-dining bar located on top of Jalan Mayang office Building. You will find the prices quite reasonable as compared to other similar venues in the city. You can capture a great view of KL skyline and Petronas tower.
Arrived in KL in 2009 and represents a class in style and luxury. The store has a similar interior as off branch in London. You will find rows of cakes, terracotta facade and dark green awnings.
Roof Top Bars
- Sky Bar
- Luna Bar
- View#G Tower
- Bridge Bar KL
- Atmosphere 360
- Sky Lounge at Ascott
- Marini's on 57